Hello my friend, in this chance, i will discuss about roller bearing or usually called with bearing. bearing is a part of mechanical that serves to hold / support a shaft in order to remain in his position.therefore, the determination load bearing is needed. which is expected according the lifetime.
part of bearing :
The types of bearings :
1. Single row Groove ball bearings, This type has capacity to hold the load in the radial and axial directions. The point of the radial load is the load that is perpendicular to the axis of the shaft, while the axial load is a load of the shaft axis direction.
2. Double row self-aligning ball bearings, for the shaft that requires a special alignment
3. Single row angular contact ball bearings, to hold the radial load, but if paired with another bearing it’s can hold aksial load.
4. Double row angular contact ball bearings, this type is ideal to hold the radial load and torque, because the outer race is wide
5. Double row barrel roller bearings, This type has a large radial load capacity making it ideal to hold a shock loads.
6. Single row cylindrical bearings, This type has a large radial load capacity and are also suitable for high speed.
7. Tapered roller bearings, Judging from the construction, ideal for this type of axial and radial loads.
8. Single direction thrust ball bearings, very sensitive with misalignment axis of the house
9. Double direction thrust ball bearings, this type can be given axial load in both directions
10.Ball and socket bearings, this type is Very large capacity for axial load. It also can hold a radial loads simultaneously and are suitable for high speed.
bearing the code consists of three main parts, eg:
Bearing 6 3 05 2R
A. Type of bearing code, in this case is Type No.6 is single row deep groove ball bearing.
B. Load series, in this case is type No.3 is medium
C. Inner Diameter,No. 05 is ø 25 mm
D. 2R, R types it’s can be separated without moving the inner and outer ring,
A.Type of code
Type code describes the following:
Number 1, indicate the type of double row self aligning ball bearings
Number 2, showing the type no. 1 but wide
Number 3, indicate the type of double row angular contact ball bearings
Number 4, indicate the type of double row deep groove ball bearings
Number 6, indicate the type of single row deep groove ball bearings
Number 7, indicate the type of single row angular contact ball bearings
Number 16, indicate the type no. 6 but more narrowly
Number 22, shows the type of double row spherical roller bearing
Number 30, shows the type of taper roller bearing
Number 51 shows the type of thrust roller bearings
The letters N, indicate the type of single-row cylinder roller bearing
B. Serial code
The code describes the following series:
Number 0, indicating ISO diameter series 0, a very light load
Number 1, shows a series of ISO diameter, the axial load is very light
Number 2, show ISO diameter series 2, a light load
Number 3, shows the ISO diameter series 3, middle load
Number 4, shows the series of ISO 4 diameter, heavy loads
C. Hole code
The code describes the following holes:
Code 00, shows 10 mm diameter hole
Code 01, shows 12 mm diameter hole
Code 02, shows 15 mm diameter hole
Code 03, shows 17 mm diameter hole
Code 04, shows 20 mm diameter hole
Code of ≥ 4, shows the hole diameter 5x from the number
As for the prefix (prefix) and endings (suffixes) are usually used for a particular design.
Code prefix (prefix) are:
GS, showing the house bearing axial cylinder lock
L, bearing ring inner and outer shell which can be separated
R, type of bearing that can be separated without moving the inner and outer ring
WS, lock cylinder axis of the bearing
Code suffix (suffix), among others:
E, bearing point of contact with a singleline400
K, aconical hole diameter: 12
K30, a conical hole diameter: 30
N, snap ring groove in outer ring
C1, clearance less than C2
C2, clearance less than normal
C3, clearance greater than normal
C4, clearance over C3
C5, clearance over C4
see you for next post..
source : http://ombeb.wordpress.com